Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free Distance Learning on the Web!


Last night I attended a seminar on how to explain Chinese Medicine to my patients. It was terrific. The guest speaker, Christian Nix was knowlegeable, comfortable and spontaneous. The information was relevant with power point support and interaction from the audience...and I was taking it all in from the comfort of my home-for FREE!
The folks at TCM tools are really on to something with these new WEBINARS. Stop by their site to see what you've been missing. Some topics are geared to practicing acupuncturists but others might have a broader appeal, so it's worth a look to see what they have to offer. www.chinesemedicinetools.com Next week Lonney Jarret is scheduled!
No, I have no affiliation with the site owners-I just love to spread the word about good work when I can.